percentile(a, q, axis=None, out=None, interpolation='linear', keepdims=False)¶
Computes the q-th percentile of the data along the specified axis.
- a (cupy.ndarray) – Array for which to compute percentiles.
- q (float, tuple of floats or cupy.ndarray) – Percentiles to compute in the range between 0 and 100 inclusive.
- axis (int or tuple of ints) – Along which axis or axes to compute the percentiles. The flattened array is used by default.
- out (cupy.ndarray) – Output array.
- interpolation (str) – Interpolation method when a quantile lies between
two data points.
linearinterpolation is used by default. Supported interpolations are``lower``,
- keepdims (bool) – If
True, the axis is remained as an axis of size one.
The percentiles of
a, along the axis if specified.